We are working hard to build a Mobilization Structure within each local union and to coordinate those structures across the two unions and three states. The structure makes it easier to share accurate information with every member quickly through one-on-one, member-to-member communication.
The basic structure is the same in every local union, although we sometimes use different terms to describe the various roles.
In each IBEW local, Mobilization Chairs work with Coordinators and Mobilizers. In CWA Local 1400, the District Vice Presidents work with Chief Stewards and Stewards. Below you will find the names and email addresses of the Mobilization Chairs for each IBEW local union and the District Vice Presidents for CWA Local 1400.
IBEW Local 2320—New Hampshire
- Kevin Cavanaugh: cavanaughkevin3 (at) gmail (dot) com
- Steve Soule: eluosws (at) yahoo (dot) com
IBEW Local 2326—Vermont
- Aaron Waterman: diesel11a (at) hotmail (dot) com
- M. J. Gross: mjrain2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com
- Kris Bradbury: krisbradbury18 (at) gmail (dot) com
IBEW Local 2327—Maine
- Diane Winton: mail (at) ibew2327 (dot) org
- Jenn Nappi: jennnappi (at) ibew2327 (dot) org
CWA Local 1400—Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont
- Serina DeWolfe (Maine): serinadewolfe1400 (at) yahoo (dot) com
- Mike O’Day (Vermont): mikeoday1400 (at) aol (dot) com
If you have questions about the campaign in your state or are unsure who your Mobilizer or Steward is, you can contact the campaign through this website or contact a IBEW Mobilization Chair or CWA District Vice President in your state via email.